The present article aims to present a number of nine medals and four award documents from the collection of Ion Neculce Highschool in Târgu Frumos (Iași county). The small museum was founded in 1968 by professor Constantin Mihai and displays a variety of items ranging from Antiquity to the 20th century history. The awards belong mostly to the Kingdom of Romania (except for one Russian 1877-1878 War Medal) and were given to soldiers in both world wars. Among them, one may notice the 1913 Campaign Medal with the owner’s award document, the Commemorative Crosses of the 1916–1918 War with various clasps and also two award documents, the Romanian Victory Medal and others. Although these medals are fairly common, their value resides in the message they transmit to the young generations.