The wooden church of the „Holy Voivodes” in Tanacu is of Orthodox rite and is located in the center of Tanacu village, in the old cemetery; the monument is included in the Historical Monuments List of Vaslui County. The church was built in 1826 on the site of an older one, which was constructed by Tănase Tanacu in 1800. The church, of triconch plan, was built of oak beams laid on a stone foundation. The windows have frames decorated with rosettes and notches. Above the entrance the date of sanctification of the sanctuary was notched: „1826, avgust 11”. The barrel vault covers the nave and the chancel, and is decorated with painting. The iconostasis was repainted in 1910 by the painter Zamfirachi. Among the ornaments, a candle made in Poland in Warsaw (1527) can be mentioned.